Here are my instructions to make a little beaded spider.
To make these spiders you will need :-
Seed beads in size 8 in the colours of your choice.
0.3mm craft wire in the colour of your choice.
You can click on the pictures to view them larger.
Cut a piece of wire about 130 cm long.
Make sure the wire is smoothed out with no kinks.
1. Put 3 beads in the centre of the wire.
2. Add another 5 beads and cross the other wire
through these 5 beads.
3. Pull up tight.
4. Add 7 more beads and cross the wires through them as before.
Pull up tight as you go.
5. This row add 10 beads
6. Now add 13 beads
7. Now add 14 beads
8. Now add 15 beads
9. Next add 12 beads, this row will make it look a bit wonky, don't
worry this is correct, let it curl up.
10. Now add 9 beads.
11. Then add 5 beads
12. Now add a 3 bead row, then a row of 5 beads
13. Now we are going to make a leg, on one wire add 12 beads
14. Bring the wire back through the beads as shown.
15. Pull the wire up and then add another leg on the other side
16. Add a row of 5 beads
17. Repeat until your spider has 8 legs.
18. Add a row of 3 beads then 2 beads.
20. trim the wire so you about 20-25mm wire each side and
coil the ends up with round nosed pliers.
21. Bend your spider legs into shape - all done!
You can make your spider all one colour or multi coloured.
Choose any colours you like to make your own unique little spider.
Here are some ideas for patterns you can use on your spiders.
Or print off this blank chart and use it to create your own designs.
Thanks for looking
Sign up to my email list to get all new tutorials and other beading info and updates straight into your inbox.